The Virtual Tours can be simply navigated around using a combination of the on-screen icons and the Mouse inputs.
To pan the view of the Tour :1 finger drag or Left Mouse Button and move the mouse. Or on the keyboard use ↑,←,↓,→.
To Zoom, Pinch in/out or rotate the Scroll Wheel forward to zoom in or back to zoom out. There are also controls, magnifying glasses, on the control bar to zoom in and out.
To Change to the next part of the tour, click on the Large Arrow icons ↑ within the tour to move to the next location. Forward and Back Arrows are also included on the control bar.
To Turn the Overview Map on/off, click on the Globe icon on the control panel
To enable the VR part of the Tour, simply click on the Virtual Reality icon on the bottom right hand side. This uses a Google Cardboard, or similar.
The main control bar contains many other functions, these include:
- Enter Fullscreen, this will allow the tour to take up the entire screen.
- Toggle hot spots, this hides the hotspots on the screen, to view them again click the icon.
- Toggle VR Mode.
Embedded 3d Models
You can navigate in Orbit Mode and First Person Mode. Control for switching between them can be found in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
Orbit (moving around a 3d Object)
- Move camera: 1 finger drag or Left Mouse Button
- Pan: 2-finger drag or Right Mouse Button or SHIFT+ Left Mouse Button
- Zoom on object: Double-tap or Double-click on object
- Zoom out: Double-tap or Double-click on background
- Zoom: Pinch in/out or Mousewheel or CTRL + Left Mouse Button
First Person (Walking through a 3d object)
- Move: ↑,←,↓,→ (or W,A,S,D)
- Look around: 1-finger drag or Left Mouse Button
- Adjust speed: Mousewheel
Virtual Reality (VR)
Your smartphone can view any of the embedded 3d content on the projects. This uses a Google Cardboard, or similar.
Just go to the model page and tap View in VR (lower right hand side of the screen) to open the model in VR mode.